Electric toothbrush Philips Sonicare HX6231 / 01
Mechanical frequency of 31 000 cleaning movements per minute
Brush Type PA
The number of attachments included one pc. (standard)
Types of accessories only 8
Number of operating modes 1 (Standard cleaning)
Travel Case No
Timer Built-in two-minute
Power type Battery, from mains 220V
First charging time 30 hours
Battery capacity ten days
Charging time 16 hours
Main nozzle shape Standard
Push Sensor No
Indication Charging, wear of the attachment bristles
Manufacturer Philips, Netherlands
Country of Assembly of the PRC
Warranty 24 months
Electric toothbrush Philips Sonicare EasyClean HX6511 is designed for thorough daily cleaning of the oral cavity. The unique technology of cleaning Sonicare.
- which consists in the formation of foam from paste, saliva and oxygen, allows the most thorough cleaning of not only all surfaces of the teeth, but also the interdental spaces and the most inaccessible places.
- The brush body is made of high-quality plastic, which does not slip in hand during cleaning, preventing the possibility of injuring the gums and teeth.
- The charge indicator provided in the brush, turning red, will prompt you to recharge the battery. A full charge of the assault allows you to brush your teeth for ten days with two-time daily use.
- The brush has one mode of operation – standard cleaning, a method for daily brushing of teeth, duration of 2 minutes.
- In the kit to the brush comes one standard nozzle. The bristles of the nose are rounded at the ends and do not scratch the enamel and gums.
- The blue hairs on the nose are designed not only for thorough cleaning of the plaque but also serve as a wear indicator. The change in the colour of the bristles will indicate the need to change the nozzle.
- For greater comfort, the Easy-start function is provided, which regulates the intensity of cleaning, gradually increasing it during the first two weeks.
- The primary device is a toothbrush Philips Sonicare EasyClean HX6511,
Replacement nozzle ProResults – 1 pc. – standard,
Instructions for use in USA,